看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第16讲

您所在的位置:网站首页 功夫熊猫台词英语 看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第16讲

看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第16讲

2024-07-12 04:10| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

阿宝! Po!

在姓沈的到达码头前阻止他。

Stop Shen before he gets to the harbor.

漂亮! Nice!

毒蛇,死亡傀儡! Viper, Puppet of Death.

虎妞! Tigress! 牛师傅! Master Ox! 还有鳄鱼! And Croc!

复仇开始了。 Vengeance is served.

你们为什么… -你那边的朋友…

Why did you… -Your friend there

非常有说服力。

Is very persuasive.

师傅! Mr. Shifu!

快!利用他们的船挡住去路。

Quickly! Use their boats to block the way.

仙鹤! Crane! 正义之翅! Wings of Justice! 卡-卡。 Ca-ca!

什么? What? 我爱你们! I love you guys!

我们为什么不开火啊?

Why aren't we firing?

他们在打我们的炮手呢,长官。

They're taking our gunmen, sir.

他们就要来了!

They're getting close!

那就开火啊!去用那炮开火!

Fire then! Go fire that gun!

但是长官,他们是你的人啊。

But sir, they're your own.

我说,朝他们开火,开火!

I said; Fire at them, fire! 不! No!

阿宝! Po! 虎妞? Tigress?

正如你所愿… As you wish…

收拾完这摊子吧。 Let's finish this!

开火! Fire!

心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.

再来! Again! 耶!嗨! Yeah! Hoo!

干掉他! Kill him! 来人,干掉他! Somebody, kill him!

什么?不要!

What? No!

继续开火! Keep firing. 继续开火! Keep firing!

受死吧。 Skadoosh. 你是怎么做… How did you

你是怎么做到的? How did you do it?

很简单,只要抬高你的肘子,

You know, you just keep your elbows up,

然后放松肩膀。-不是这个!你是如何领悟到静的?

and keep your shoulder loose. -Not that! How did you find peace?

我带走了你的父母!

I took away your parents!

所有东西!我在你的生命留下了伤痕。

Everything! I scarred you for life.

知道吗?这就是为什么。伤痕会痊愈。

See? That's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.

不,不会的。 No, they don't.

伤口才能痊愈。 Wounds heal.

噢,是哦。那伤痕会怎么样?

Oh, yeah! What do scars do?

会消失吗?我想。 They fade? I guess.

我才不管伤痕会怎么样。

I don't care what scars do.

你应该管,姓沈的。 You should, Shen.

你得让过去的事过去。因为这已经不重要了。

You've got to let go that stuff in the past. 'Cause, it's just doesn't matter!

唯一重要的事情, The only thing that matters,

是你选择现在成为什么。

is what you choose to be now.

你说得对。 You're right.

这样,我选择… Then, I choose

这个! This!

这可是相当的硬朗。 That was pretty hardcore.

阿宝!这边来! Po! Come here!

不要再这样子了,好吗?

Don't ever do that again, please?

看来你好像领悟到了心如止水。

It seems you have found, Inner Peace.

在这么年轻的时候!

At such a young age!

其实,我有一个非常棒的老师。

Well, I had a pretty good teacher.

他不在这里,你这是什么意思?

What do you mean he's not here?

今天是我儿子的生日!

It's my son's birthday!  



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3