邦元英语:《Kim's New Shoes》金的新鞋子

您所在的位置:网站首页 妈妈给我买了一双新鞋子英语翻译 邦元英语:《Kim's New Shoes》金的新鞋子

邦元英语:《Kim's New Shoes》金的新鞋子

2024-07-13 05:50| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

01

“You need new shoes,” said Mom.

“你需要一双新鞋,”妈妈说。

Kim looked at her feet.

金姆看着她的脚。

“I like my old shoes,” she said.

“我喜欢我的旧鞋,”她说。

“I have fun in them.”

“我在里面玩得很开心。”

“We can look for new shoes

“我们可以找双新鞋

just like the old shoes,” Mom said.

就像旧鞋子一样,”妈妈说。

02

Kim looked at lots of shoes at the shoe store.

金在鞋店看了很多鞋子。

At last, she saw new shoes just like her old shoes.

最后,她看到了和旧鞋一样的新鞋。

“These shoes are best,” said Kim.

“这双鞋最好,”金说。

03

Then Kim had to pick a color.

然后金不得不选一种颜色。

“They don’t have pink,” said Kim.

“他们没有粉红色,”金说。

“But I like red.”

“但我喜欢红色。”

“Good. Let’s get the red shoes,” said Mom.

“很好。妈妈说:“我们去买红鞋吧。”

“I like blue, too,” said Kim.

“我也喜欢蓝色,”金姆说。

Kim couldn’t choose the colour of her shoes.

金姆无法选择她的鞋子的颜色。

04

“Please choose your new shoes,” said Mom. “请选择你的新鞋,”妈妈说。

Mom waited and waited.

妈妈等了又等。

She tapped her foot.

她轻拍自己的脚。

At last, Kim picked the red shoes.

最后,金选

了红色的鞋子。

05

The next day, Kim got ready for school.

第二天,金准备上学。

“I like your red shoes,” said Mom.

“我喜欢你的红鞋子,”妈妈说。

“I like red, but blue is best,” said Kim.

“我喜欢红色,但蓝色最好,”金说。

Kim met Lizzy at the bus stop.

金姆在公共汽车站遇见了丽萃。

Lizzy had new shoes, too.

丽萃也有新鞋。

“I like your blue shoes,” said Kim.

“我喜欢你的蓝色鞋子,”金姆说。

“I like blue, but red is best,”said Lizzy.

“我喜欢蓝色,但红色最好,”丽萃说。

06

“Let’s swap!” said Kim.

“我们交换吧!金说。

Kim and Lizzy swapped shoes.

金姆和丽萃交换了鞋子。

They looked at their feet.

他们看着自己的脚。

“My red shoes look good on you,” said Kim.

“我的红鞋子穿在你身上很好看,”金姆说。

“I miss my blue shoes a little,” said Lizzy.

“我有点想念我的蓝鞋子,”丽萃说。

07

“Here,” said Kim.

“给你,”金姆说。

She gave Lizzy one blue shoe.

她给了丽萃一只蓝色的鞋。

Lizzy grinned.

丽萃咧嘴笑了。

She gave Kim one red shoe.

她给了金一只红鞋。

08

“Now we both have the best shoes !”said Kim.

“现在我们都有最好的鞋了!金说。

- END -返回搜狐,查看更多



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3