外贸英语之:付款 Payment Terms  常用语句与词汇(二)

您所在的位置:网站首页 付钱的英文怎么读 外贸英语之:付款 Payment Terms  常用语句与词汇(二)

外贸英语之:付款 Payment Terms  常用语句与词汇(二)

2024-07-11 03:00| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

We can’t accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

If you can’t be more flexible, we won’t accept your terms of payment.

如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

Words and Phrases payment terms 支付条件,付款方式 the mode of payment 付款方式 flexible 灵活的,多变的

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We’re sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We’ve already remitted the amount by cheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。   Words and Phrases discount 贴现 draft 汇票 Promisory Note 本票 cheque 支票 clean bill 光票 documentary bill 跟单汇票 Sight Bill 即期汇票 Time Bill 远期汇票 Usance Bill 远期汇票 Commercial Bill 商业汇票 Banker’s Bill 商业汇票 Banker’s Bill 银行汇票 Commercial Acceptance Bill 商业承兑汇票 Bankers’ Acceptance Bill 银行承兑汇票 invoice 发票 Performer Invoice 形式发票 Sample Invoice 样品发票 Consignment Invoice 寄售发票 Recipe Invoice 收妥发票 Certified Invoice 证明发票 Manufacturers’ Invoice 厂商发票 At sight 即期,见票即付 At…days (month)after sight 付款人见票后若干天(月)付款 At…days sight 付款人见票后若干天即付款 At…days after date 出票后若干天付款 At…days after B/L 提单签发后若干天付款 remittance 汇付 Mail transfer (M/T) 信汇 Demand Draft (D/D) 票汇 Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) 电汇 collection 托收 clean Bill for Collection 光票托收 Documentary Bill for Collection 跟单托收 Uniform Rules for Collection 《托收统一规则》 Collection Advice 托收委托书 Advice of Clean Bill for Collection 光票托收委托书 Collection Bill Purchased 托收出口押汇 Trust Receipt 信托收据 copy 副本 original 正本================结束,希望还能找到更多资料给大家=====================



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3