我在“方便”所以我不“方便”,“方便”的地道英文表达怎么说

您所在的位置:网站首页 不方便用英语怎么说 我在“方便”所以我不“方便”,“方便”的地道英文表达怎么说

我在“方便”所以我不“方便”,“方便”的地道英文表达怎么说

2024-04-08 01:00| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

卫生间

Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom。

例:我要用一下卫生间。

Restroom

洗手间

Example: Where is the restroom?

例:请问洗手间在哪?

Little boy’s/girl’s room

男/女厕所

Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room。

例:我马上就回来,我想去一下洗手间。

Powder my nose

去洗手间(注:由女士去卫生间补妆引申而来)

Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose。

例:不好意思,我想去一下卫生间。

Familiar

熟悉

The following are appropriate with family or friends:

下面这些表达适合同家人或朋友说:

Pee

撒尿

Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee。

例:卫生间在哪儿?我要尿尿。

Tinkle (mostly used by older women)

尿尿(一般为较年长的女性使用)

Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle。

例:我喝了太多水!我要去尿尿。

Go (when used in context)

方便一下(在语境中使用)

Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!

例:厕所在哪,我真的要去方便一下了!

Potty (Generally used by children)

上厕所(一般儿童使用)

Example (noun): Where’s the potty?

例(名词):厕所在哪?

Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty。

例(动词):妈妈:我要上厕所。

Take a 1/2 (number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)

大小便(1指的是小便,2指大便)

Example: Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom。

例:甲——我要上厕所。

Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?

乙——小便还是大便?

My bladder is bursting (when you really have to go)

我的膀胱要炸了(真的憋不住的时候使用)

Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting。

停车!我憋不住了。

Rude

粗鲁

The following are appropriate only with friends:

下面这些表达只能和朋友说:

John

茅坑

Example: Where’s the John? I have to take a number 2.

例:茅坑在哪?我要大便。

Loo (UK - can be familiar or rude, depending on where you are)

厕所(英式英语——根据不同的场合,这个词可以表现亲密,也可以表现粗鲁)

Example: I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go to the loo。

例:我马上回来,我要去厕所。

Crapper

厕所

Example: Hey man, where’s the crapper?

例:嘿,哥们儿,厕所在哪?

Take a leak

上厕所

Example: He has to take a leak, where’s your bathroom?

例:他要尿尿,厕所在哪?

Pee oneself (when you really have to go)

尿裤子(憋不住的时候使用)

Example: I’m about to pee myself, let’s go home。

例:我要尿裤子了,回家吧。

Can

厕所

Example: Do you mind telling me where’s the can?

不介意告诉我厕所在哪吧?

Vulgar

粗俗

The following should only be used with close friends, if ever. Also remember that it is more common for men to use these expressions than women。

可以的话,下面这些只能对最最亲密的朋友说。记住一般男性比女性更常使用这些表达。

Shit

拉屎

Example: Man, where’s the can, I need to go shit。

例:喂,厕所在哪,我要去拉屎。

Dump

拉屎

Example: He went to take a dump。

例:他去拉屎了。

Shitter

马桶

Example: I’ve gotta [got to] use your shitter。

例:我要用下你马桶。

Piss

小便

Example: We drank a lot of beer and now we all have to piss。

例:我们酒喝多了,现在要去小便。

Pisser

厕所

Example: Mind if I use your pisser?

例:不介意我用下你厕所吧?

Piss oneself (same as pee oneself, but cruder)

尿裤子(和pee oneself一样,但更粗俗一点)

In Conclusion

总结

Having a rich vocabulary is important, especially if you want to sound like a native. However, it’s perhaps even more important to know when to appropriately use these phrases, and not to sound rude in a second language。

丰富词汇量很重要,尤其是你想要将英语说得和母语一样流利时。但是知道如何正确的使用这些词汇短语并且听起来不粗鲁更重要。

返回搜狐,查看更多



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3