干货:《Black Beauty》

您所在的位置:网站首页 《书虫》好词好句摘抄 干货:《Black Beauty》

干货:《Black Beauty》

2024-03-29 07:09| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

情节梳理

佳句摘抄:

①语言描写:

1. ‘But you're a good man and you deserve this chance.’

“但你是个好人,你应该得到这个机会。”

2. ‘Do me a favour, Towler. Stop smoking that pipe and get me some hay from the hayloft.’

“帮我一个忙,托勒。别抽烟斗了,去草棚给我拿些干草来。”

3. ‘Blast those stupid bearing-reins, ’he muttered crossly.

“该死的那些愚蠢的轴承缰绳滚,”他生气地嘀咕道。

4. “Suit yourself,” said Mr Briggs crossly, storming off.

“随你便,”布里格斯先生生气地说,气冲冲地走了。

5. On his way back to me, someone called out,‘ Jerry. Jerry Barker!’

在他回到我身边的路上,有人喊道:“杰瑞。杰瑞·巴克!”

6. ‘What a rip off!’ they grumbled.

“真是骗人!”他们抱怨道。

7. ‘Poor old Jack! We wish you could come with us,’ they sobbed.

“可怜的老杰克!我们希望你能和我们一起去,”他们抽泣着说。

 

②动作描写:

1. ‘Hounds," said the oldest colt, pricking up his ears.

“猎狗,”最年长的小马竖起耳朵说。

2. Men wearing green coats and galloping on horses followed them.

穿着绿色外套、骑着马疾驰的人跟在他们后面。

3. A frightened hare dashed past.

一只受惊的野兔冲了过去。

4. The dogs chased her across the bank and stream, then they all thundered across our field.

狗追着她穿过河岸和溪流,然后它们都轰鸣着穿过我们的田地。

5. How I longed to run and play in the meadow or stand dozing in the shade of the trees.

我多么渴望在草地上奔跑和玩耍,或者站在树荫下打盹。

6. The squire hurried away at the fastest walk I've ever seen.

乡绅以我见过的最快的速度匆匆离去。

7. In record time, John had saddled me up and we were galloping on our way.

在创纪录的时间里,约翰给我备好了马鞍,我们在路上疾驰。

8. My legs were shaking and I was drenched in sweat.

我的腿在颤抖,我被汗水浸透了。

9. Mr Clay dashed out of the house to rescue his horses.

克莱先生冲出家门去救他的马。

10. Joe was so angry he rode me home at a smart trot.

乔气得骑着我飞快地跑回家。

11. Polly was so pleased she was panting.

波莉高兴得喘不过气来。

12. To my horror, I was also driven in a bearing-rein and this put an awful strain on my body.

令我恐惧的是,我还被人用缰绳拉着,这使我的身体非常紧张。

13. The next, my feet seemed to slip away from me and I crashed to the ground, landing on my side.

接着,我的脚好像滑开了,我摔在地上,侧身着地。

14. “Poor thing,” said the boy, coming to stroke my nose.

“可怜的家伙,”男孩说,过来抚摸我的鼻子。

15. I nuzzled him gently and the boy laughed.

我用鼻子轻轻地抚摸他,男孩笑了。

 

③情绪描写:

1. It was the best time I'd had in ages.

这是我多年来最快乐的时光。

2. The young woman was very grateful and could not thank Jerry enough.

这个年轻的女人非常感激,对杰瑞的感激之情溢于言表。

3. I wished I could drop down dead to be out of my misery.

我希望我能倒下死去,以摆脱我的痛苦。

 

④环境描写:

1. The trees swayed wildly as the wind tore through them and we were pelted with twigs and leaves.

风吹过树木时,树木剧烈摇晃,我们被树枝和树叶砸到。

2. Overhead an oak tree groaned, then crashed to the ground.

头顶上一棵橡树呻吟着。然后坠地。

3. The wind blew a wisp towards the horse.

风向马吹来了一缕风。

 

⑤精选词组:

1. Soon a pack of dogs ran into the next field shouting, “Yo!! Yo-o-o! Yo! Yo-o-o!"

很快,一群狗跑进了下一片田野,喊道:“哟!!哟哟哟!哟!哟哟哟!”

2. A dead horse and a dead man, and all for the sake of one little hare. 一匹死马和一个死人,都是为了一只小野兔。

3. He picked a bunch of wild flowers to give to his daughter.

他摘了一束野花给他的女儿。

4. After a bit I was sold to a corn dealer.

过了一会儿,我被卖给了一个玉米经销商。

5. But worst of all was my stable.

但最糟糕的是我的马厩。

6. Skinner owned a string of cabs.

斯金纳拥有一系列出租车。

 

⑥其他:

1. It was a beautiful day and it was lovely to swap the city for the sweet country air.

这是一个美好的一天,把城市换成甜美的乡村空气真是太好了。

2. There had been many changes in my life and more were on the way.

我的生活发生了很多变化,还有更多的变化正在发生。

3. My breath came in short rasps and a man poured a liquid into my mouth.

我的呼吸急促,一个人把一种液体倒进了我的嘴里。



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


    CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3