关于电话英语情景对话大全【带翻译】

您所在的位置:网站首页 英文对话日常聊天两人 关于电话英语情景对话大全【带翻译】

关于电话英语情景对话大全【带翻译】

2024-07-01 04:56| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

【#英语资源# #关于电话英语情景对话大全【带翻译】#】随着各国在政治、经济、文化等方面的交往日益密切,英语作为一种国际通用语言,已经变得越来越重要,其中英语口语作为最常用的沟通方式,其重要性不容忽视。以下是©无忧考网为大家整理的内容,欢迎阅读参考。

1.关于电话英语情景对话大全

  A: Hello. May I speak to Mary, please?

  喂,请找一下玛丽?

  B: Speaking. Who’s calling, please?

  我就是。请问哪位?

  A: Hi, Mary. This is Tom.

  你好,玛丽。我是汤姆。

  B: Oh, hi, Tom. How’ve you been?

  哦,你好,汤姆。你还好吗?

  A: Just fine. I say. Aren’t you busy tomorrow evening?

  一切都好。我说。明天晚上你不忙吧?

  B: Let me see. Uh-huh…no, I guess I’ll be free.

  让我想想。啊哈――不,我想我有空。

  A: Well, uh…why not dine out together and go to the movies?

  嗯,可以出去一起吃饭然后看电影吗?

  B: Sounds like a good idea.

  好主意。

  A: Okay. I’ll pick you up at 6:00.

  好的。我会在6点钟接你。

  B: Thank you for inviting me. See you then. Bye, Tom.

  谢谢你约请我。那时再见吧。拜拜,汤姆。

  A: Bye now.

2.关于电话英语情景对话大全

  A: Print shop. Seam speaking.

  A:复印店。我是希安。

  B: Hi, Sean. It’s Mary in Mr. Emory’s office. I placed an order for 1,000 bound copies of a staff manual last week.

  B:你好,希安。我是埃莫里办公室的玛莉。上星期我订了一批活,是1000册员工手册合订本。

  A: It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete a job like that.

  A:一般的两三个星期才能弄完这么一批活。

  B: Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order, I forgot to tell you. I’m getting a lot of flak from my boss.

  B:我希望你帮帮忙啊。这本来是批急活。我忘记告诉你了。我挨了老板一通好训。

3.关于电话英语情景对话大全

  A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

  A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

  B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

  B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

  A: We understand your problem.

  A:我很理解你们的困难。

  B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

  B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

  A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

  A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

  B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

  B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

  A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

  A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

  B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

  B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

4.关于电话英语情景对话大全

  A: Hi, Mark! I was wondering if you finished that presentation you were working on last week?

  B: Just about. It should be done in the next couple of days. Why?

  A: Mr. Rodriguez was asking me about it yesterday.

  B: I’ll give him a call.

  询问最后期限

  A:嗨,马克。我想知道你上星期在准备的演示报告完成了没有?

  B:快了。再过两三天就能完成了。怎么了?

  A:罗得里格兹先生昨天问我这事了。

  B:我会给他打电话的。

5.关于电话英语情景对话大全

 A: Finance, Angie speaking.

  A:财务部。我是安琪。

  B: Hi Angie, it’s Tom Reynolds here. Can you tell me if my tuition fees for this semester have been approved?

  B:你好,安琪。我是汤姆・雷诺兹。请告诉我这学期我的学费批准了没有?

  A: Yes, Mr. Reynolds. They were approved yesterday. You can pick up the check today.

  A:批准了,雷诺兹先生。昨天批的。你可以今天来拿支票。

  B: Oh wow! Thanks a million, Angie!

  B:哦,哇!太谢谢了,安琪。

关于电话英语情景对话大全【带翻译】 =相关文档推荐=   查看无忧考网英语资源全部文档 >>


【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3