绘本故事《Tooth Fairy》

您所在的位置:网站首页 牙齿的英文tooth 绘本故事《Tooth Fairy》

绘本故事《Tooth Fairy》

#绘本故事《Tooth Fairy》| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

--Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies.

--每天晚上,牙仙子带着一篮子的礼物飞过来,

Put your tooth under your pillow,

and she will swap it for some treasure…

--把你的牙齿放在枕头下,

她就会拿礼物来交换牙齿..

--Good night, Children. Sweet dreams.

--晚安,孩子!好梦!

--It’s not fair! I want treasure, too!

--这不公平,我也想要礼物。

--And I’m going to get some!

--我要去拿一些。

--But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.

--但是,杰西卡,你知道牙仙子不会跟你交换礼物除非你掉了一颗牙。

--Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy. I’ll show her who's boss.

--不用担心牙仙子。我会告诉她谁才是老板。

--Ahhh. Just what I need. A kernel of corn.

--啊,这就是我要的,一颗玉米粒。

--A little paint makes it look like a real tooth.

--给它涂点颜色,让它看上去像一颗真正的牙齿。

--Tee, hee. That should do the trick.

--啊哦,这是在骗人呢。

--It won’t work, Jessica.

--杰西卡,这行不通的。

Nighty-night, Matthew.

晚安,马修。

--Jessica… wake up!

--杰西卡,醒醒!

--Oh, no! I’ve shrunk!

--哦,不!我变小了。

--Wake up, Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!

--醒醒,马修!你也变小了。

--Jessica! What have you done now?

--杰西卡,你干了什么?

--Greetings, Children. I’m the Tooth Fairy.

--孩子们好,我是牙仙子。

--Look what I found under your pillows.

--看看我在你们的枕头下找到了什么。

--It worked. She thinks the corn is my tooth.

--起作用了。她以为那个玉米粒是我的牙齿。

--Why do you swap treasure for teeth?

--你为什么用礼物交换牙齿啊?

--I’ll show you. Just hold my hands

and I’ll say the Magic Words: "Loose Tooth Away!"

--我会让你看到。只要把我的手牵着,

然后说魔语:松动的牙齿快走开。

--Welcome to the Tooth Fairy’s Palace.

--欢迎来到牙仙子宫殿。

--Bridges, walls, towers, all made of teeth.

--小桥、墙壁、塔,全都用牙齿做成。

--Every night, we Tooth Elves build a little more.

--每天晚上,我们牙齿精灵就会建造一点点。

--This is the Hall of Perfect Teeth. Only the cleanest and brightest go here.

--这是完美牙齿大殿。只有最干净最光亮的牙齿才能放在这里。

-My perfect tooth!

--我完美的牙齿!

--I suppose my tooth goes here, too?

--我想我的牙齿也要放在这里吧?

--Come, Jessica! This one needs work!

--跟我来,杰西卡!这颗牙还需要加工一下。

--All dirty yellow teeth must go to the Tooth dungeon.

--所有脏黄的牙齿需要去牙齿地牢。

-We Robot Tooth Cleaners boil them in the Bubbling Bath.

Then we scrub them until they shine like stars.

--我们牙齿清洁机器人负责在泡浴中煮牙齿,

然后我们会搓洗他们直到他们像星星一样闪闪发光。

--Gulp!

--杰西卡深深的吸了一口气。

--Now we will clean Jessica’s tooth.

--现在我们要清洗杰西卡的牙齿了。

-Ring! Clang! Ding! Ding!

--铃~~

--Your tooth is a fake. We must put you in jail.

--你的牙齿是假的,我们要把你关进监狱。

--Hurry, Children. The Robots don’t like tricks.

--孩子们快走,机器人不喜欢撒谎。

-Quick! You’ll be safe here!

--快点,你们上来就安全了。

--Now, up the slide. It’s time for you to leave.

--现在爬上滑滑梯。你们到时间该离开了。

--I never should have done it.

--我希望我从没做过这件事。

--Cheer up, Jessica. I’m sure you’ll lose a real tooth soon.

--杰西卡,振作起来,我相信你很快会掉一颗真正的牙齿。

--And you’ll still swap me treasure?

--而且,你会来和我交换礼物?

--Of course.

--当然。

-And you’ll put my tooth in the Hall of Perfect Teeth, like Matthew’s?

--而且你会把我的牙齿放在完美牙齿大殿,就像马修的一样?

--I won’t know until I see it. Goodbye, Children.

--我没看到它之前还不确定。再见,孩子们。

--Say the Magic words as you go down the slide.

--当你们滑下梯子时念那句魔语。

--Loose Tooth Away!

--松动的牙齿快走开!

Jessica! Wake up! It’s morning!

The Tooth Fairy left me some treasure!

--杰西卡,快醒醒,已经早上了。

你看牙仙子给我留的礼物。

--Don’t be sad. Here, have a bite of my apple.

--不要伤心,给你,咬一口我的苹果。

-CRUNCH!

--咯嘣~

--Mother! Come quick! I’ve got a loose tooth!

--妈妈,快来,我有一个牙松了。

--Shall I tell you about the Tooth Fairy again?

--需要我再给你讲牙仙子的故事吗?

You don’t need to, Mother. I know all about it.

This one is going to the Hall of Perfect Teeth.

--不需要了,妈妈。我已经都知道了。

这颗牙齿将会被放进完美牙齿大殿里哦。

END返回搜狐,查看更多



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3