守望先锋《双龙》英语配音台词

您所在的位置:网站首页 源氏cg动画双龙 守望先锋《双龙》英语配音台词

守望先锋《双龙》英语配音台词

2024-07-17 16:39| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

配音的视频如下:

守望先锋动画《双龙》英语配音版(可供配音,双语字幕)

守望先锋动画《双龙》英语配音消音版(可供配音,双语字幕)

Hanzo: You are not the first assassin sent to kill me. And you will not be the last.

你不是第一个被派来杀我的人,当然也不会是最后一个。

Genji: You are bold to come to Shimada Castle, the den of your enemies.

你敢冒死来到岛田城,你宿敌的领地。

Hanzo: This was once my home. Did you masters not tell you who I was!?

这里曾是我的家,难道没人告诉你我是谁吗?!

Genji: I know who you are, Hanzo.

我知道你是谁,半藏。

Genji: I know you come here every year, on the same day.

我也知道你每年的今天都会来这里。

Genji: You risk so much to honor someone you murdered.

你是为了祭奠一个死在你手里的人!

Hanzo: You know nothing of what happened!

你根本什么都不了解!

Genji: I know you tell yourself that your brother disobeyed the clan.

你告诉自己,是因为你弟弟的背叛才不得不杀了他。

Genji: ...and that you had to kill him to maintain order. That it was your duty.

你要让家族延续下去,让你的使命延续下去。

Hanzo: It was my duty, and my burden.

那曾是我的使命,我的枷锁。

Hanzo: That does not mean I do not honor him!

但是我一直都以我弟弟为荣!

Genji: You think you honor your brother Genji with incense offerings? Honor resides in one's actions.

上香祭拜,就代表你以源氏为荣?荣誉可是要付诸行动的!

Hanzo: You dare to lecture me about honor? You are not worthy to say his name!

你不配教训我什么是荣誉,你不配说出我弟弟的名字!

Hanzo: 龍が我が敵を喰らう! (The dragon consumes my enemies!)

巨龙啊!吞噬我的敌人!

Genji: 竜神の剣を喰らえ! (Eat the Dragon's blade!)

尝尝神龙之剑!

Hanzo: Only a Shimada can control the dragons... who are you?

只有岛田家的人才能驾驭神龙,你究竟是谁?

Hanzo: Do it, then. Kill me.

快动手吧,杀了我。

Genji: No. I will not grant you the death you wish for. You still have a purpose in this life, brother.

不,我不会那么轻易让你死的,你的使命还没有完成,哥哥。

Hanzo: No... How? My brother is dead.

不,不可能,我的弟弟已经死了!

Hanzo: Genji...

源氏!

Hanzo: What have you... become?

你怎么变成了这个样子?

Genji: I have accepted what I am, and I have forgiven you. Now you must forgive yourself.

我已经接受了现在的自己,也已经原谅了你。现在,只有你才能原谅你自己。

Genji: The world is changing once again, Hanzo, and it's time to pick a side.

风云再度变换,半藏,是时候做出选择了。

Hanzo: Real life is not like the stories our father told us! You are a fool for believing it so!

现实不可能和父亲说的故事一样!只有傻瓜才会去相信!

Genji: Perhaps I am a fool to think there is still hope for you. But I do.

也许只有傻瓜才会相信你仍然有希望,但我相信。

Genji: Think on that, brother.

好好想想吧,哥哥。

END



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


    CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3