Here are variations to tell someone that you are ‘looking forward to’ hearing from them, or speaking to them, as well as anything else you wish to express anticipation of!这里有一些不同的表达方式可以告诉某人你正在“期待”他们的来信,或者想和他们交谈,以及任何你想表达的期待!
Some of these cannot be used in professional circumstances, as they are more for use in informal situations, with people you are familiar with. I have marked each one with ‘I’ or ‘F’ to represent which is informal, and which is formal.其中一些表达无法在专业情况下中使用,因为它们更多地用于非正式场合,以及用于和您熟悉的人交谈。我用“I”或“F”标记每个词,表示非正式,或正式形式。
Informal:非正式:
I can’t wait to …我迫不及待地想要...
I’m excited about …我对...感到激动万分
I’m counting downs the days until …我度日如年...
I’m waiting impatiently for … (informal and formal)我已经等不及...(非正式或正式)
I’m longing to …我渴望...
Please feel free to contact me anytime. (both informal and formal)请随时与我联系。(非正式的和正式的)
I have high hopes of …我对…抱有很高的希望。
I simply can not wait to …我就是等不及...
Formal:正式:
I anticipate …我期待...
I await the opportunity to …我等待时机...
I fondly anticipate …我开心地期待着...
I’m eagerly anticipating …我对...翘首以盼。
Your prompt reply would be appreciated.如能及时答复,不胜感激。
I await … with great expectation.我对...满怀期待。
I have high expectations of …我对...拭目以待。
I hope to … very soon.我希望尽快...
Thank you in advance for your speedy reply.提前感谢您的快速回复。
Thank you in advance for your response.提前感激您的回复。
I await your response.我期待你的回复。
|