《蝙蝠侠2·黑暗骑士》小丑全台词翻译及个人赏析

您所在的位置:网站首页 小丑意大利翻译 《蝙蝠侠2·黑暗骑士》小丑全台词翻译及个人赏析

《蝙蝠侠2·黑暗骑士》小丑全台词翻译及个人赏析

2024-07-14 22:15| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

i believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger

我相信,任何没有把你杀掉的事情,都会让你变得...更奇怪

(两个暗示铺垫,一个是蝙蝠侠不会杀小丑,小丑会更加肆无忌惮;一个是暗示小丑

有一个不好的人生经历)

Oh,hee-hee,aha.Ha,ooh,hee,ha-ha,ha-ha.

哦嘻嘻啊哈哦嘻哈哈哈哈

And i thought my jokes were bad.

然后我觉得...我的笑话很糟糕

How about a magic trick?

来次魔术戏法怎么样?

I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.

我打算把这只铅笔变没

Ta-da! It's magic gone.

嗒噹!它奇迹般地消失了

Oh,and by the way,the suit ,it wasn't cheap.

哦,顺便说一下,这套装,它可不便宜

You ought to know,you bought it.

你应该知道,你们买的(意指小丑偷黑帮的那笔钱买来了小丑)

Let's wind the clocks back a year.

让我们把钟调回一年以前

These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you.

那些警察和律师不敢招惹这里的任何一个人

I mean,what happened?

我意思是...怎么了?

Did your balls drop off? Hm?

你们没种了么?嗯?

You see,a guy like me.

你看,像我这样的人...

A guy like me--Look,listen.

像我这样的...看着,听好...

I know why you choose to have your little,ahem

我知道你们为什么选择在白天开你们的小...咳..

group-therapy session in broad daylight.

群体心灵创伤治疗会

I know why you're afraid to go out at night.

我知道...为什么你们不敢在晚上出门

The Batman.See Batman has shown Gotham your ture colors,unfortunately.

是蝙蝠侠。看,蝙蝠侠让你们在哥谭市面前露出了原型,真不幸

Dent,he's just the beginning.

丹特,他只是一个开始

And as for the television's so-called plan

并且...像那个电视里的...所谓的...计划?

Batman has no jurisdiction.

蝙蝠侠才没有管理界限

He'll find him and make him squeal.

他会找到他,并且让他吐露真言

I know the squealers when I see them

当我看到他们的时候,我就知道背叛者是谁

and.

然后...

It's simple.We ,uh ,kill the Batman.

这很简单。我们...呃...杀了蝙蝠侠

If you're good at something,never do it for free.

擅长的事情,绝不能白干

Uh,half.

呃...一半(和后面洗脑双面人的我只是做了我擅长的事利用了一下你的小计划相呼应)

No,I'm not.

不,我没有

If we don't deal with this now

如果我们现在不讨论这个事

soon little (uh) Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.

很快,小...呃...这位小甘博...一个子儿都没法给他奶奶了

AH,ta-ta-ta.Let's not blow !

啊!嗒嗒嗒。我们别谈炸了(小丑提醒别人的时候就会说嗒嗒嗒或暗示炸弹)

this out of proportion.

别小题大做

Yeah.

怎么?

All right.So,listen,why don't you give me a call when you wanna start taking

好吧。行,听着,为什么不当你们想更认真一丢丢跟我谈事情的时候,

things a little more seriously?

再打个电话给我呢?

Here's my card.

这是我的卡片(连联系方式都是写在扑克牌上,emmm...小丑周边产品)

How about alive?Hm?

如果是活的怎么样呢?嗯?

You wanna know how I got these scars?

你想知道我这疤怎么来的么?

My father was a drinker and a fiend.

我的父亲曾经是个酒鬼...是个恶魔(超级英雄里面的反派们,大多有个悲惨的童年。摊手.jpg)

And one night,he goes off crazier than usual.

然后有一天晚上,他比平时疯得更厉害

Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.

我母亲拿了一把菜刀保护自己

He doesn't like that not one bit.

他一点也不喜欢这样

So, me watching he takes the knife to her,laughing while he does it.

所以,我看着他拿着刀走向她,笑着犯下他的罪行

He turns to me

他转向我

and he says :"Why so serious?"

然后他说:"干嘛这么严肃呢?"

He comes at me with the knife.

他拿着刀走向我

"Why so serious?"

干嘛这么严肃呢?

He sticks the blade in my mouth.

他把刀插进我的嘴里

"Let's put a smile on the face."

让我们在脸上画个微笑

And.

然后...

Why so serious.

干嘛这么严肃呢?

Now our operation is small

现在我们的规模还很小

but there is a lot of potential

不过却有无限的潜力

for aggressive expansion.

去进行侵略性的扩张

So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team?

所以...你们哪位小绅士想要加入我们的队伍?

Oh.There's only one spot open right now,

哦,现在只有一个职位开放,

so we're gonna have tryouts.

所以我们要进行一次选拔(通过泯灭人性的互相杀害来生存的洗脑式选拔,把正常人变得像小丑一样)

Make it fast.

手脚快点(时间压迫,减少理性,小丑真的很懂把人逼疯的招式)

Tell them your name.

告诉他们你的名字

And are you the real Batman?

并且你是真的蝙蝠侠么?

No?

不是?

Then why do you dress up like him?

那为什么你要穿得跟他一样?

Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

喔呼呼呼!

Yeah.You do,Brian.You really do.

耶!你做到了,布莱恩,你真的做到了。

So you think Batman's made Gotham a better place?Hm?

所以你觉得蝙蝠侠让哥谭这个地方变得更好了?嗯?

Loot at me.Look at me!

看着我,看着我!

You see,this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham.

你看,蝙蝠侠让哥谭变得多么的疯狂

You want order in Gotham

你想要让哥谭变得秩序井然

Batman must take off his mask

蝙蝠侠必须摘掉他的面具

and turn himself in.

并且把他自己送到牢里去

Oh,and every day he doesn't ,people will die.

哦,每过一天他没有这么做,就有人会死

Starting tonight.

从今晚开始

I'm a man of my word.

我是个守信用的人(一言既出,四人难活)

Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.

晚上好,女士们先生们(小丑通用开场台词,老本还是要记得的)

We are tonight's entertainment.

我们是今晚的娱乐节目(在慈善晚会上的台词,相当恰当又合理,边说边吃吃东西显得自己也是晚会的一份子)

I only have one question:Where is Harvey Dent?

我只有一个问题:哈维·丹特在哪?(等下好多台词呢,先喝点妹子的香槟解渴)

You know where Harvey is? You know who he is ?

你知道哈维在哪么?你知道他是谁么?

Do you know where I can find Harvey ? I need to talk to him.

你知道我能在哪找到他么?我要跟他说说话

Just something little ,huh?No.

一点小事情,嗯?看来不知道。(咳咳,你要洗人家脑)

You know ,I'll settle for his loved ones.

你知道,他喜欢的人也行(settle for勉强接受)

You know

你知道...

you remind me of my father.

你让我想起了我的父亲。(惩罚人的通用惯例,惯例讲完就能割人嘴了)

I hated my father.

我恨我父亲

Well,hello,beautiful.

喔,你好,美人(边说台词边整理头发,面见美女前要有个良好的形象,这是绅士的准则)

You must be Harvey's squeeze.Hm?

你肯定是哈维的小情人,嗯?

And you are betutiful.

嗯,你的确很漂亮

You look nervous.Is it the scars?

你看起来很紧张。是因为这些疤么?(惩罚一下她的勇敢,要上惯例了)

You wanna konw how I got them?

你想知道我怎么弄的么?

Come here.Hey.Look at me.

来,嘿,看着我

So I had a wife.

是这样...我有一个妻子

She was beautiful, like you

她曾经很漂亮,像你一样

who tells me I worry too much

一个告诉我不要担心么多

who tells me I ought to smile more

一个告诉我应该多笑笑

who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks.Hey.

一个赌博并且欠了很多高利贷的人。嘿

One day they carve her face.

一天,他们划了她的脸

And we have no money for surgeries.She can't take it.

但是我们没有钱去做手术。她受不了了

I just wanna see her smile again.Hm?

我只是想让她再开心起来。嗯?

I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.

我只是想让她知道我不在意那些疤。

So I stick a razor in my mouth

于是我把剃刀插进我的嘴里(无论疤的原因是否是因为妻子或是父亲,我们都知道小丑因为酒鬼父亲而有个悲惨的童年和不幸的婚姻)

and do this to myself.And you know what?

然后我自己划了这些。然后你知道她怎么样么?

She can't stand the sight of me.

她反而受不了我这样。(妻子被吓到 或 小丑的帅气面庞不再 而离去。ps.希斯莱杰很帅的好吧,详见断背山)

She leaves.

她离开了。

Now I see the funny side.

现在我看开了

Now I'm always smiling.

现在我总是在笑

You got a little fight in you .I like that.

你有点小暴力哦,我喜欢这样的。(我也喜欢,烈马)

Oh,sure.

哦,当然。

You just take off your little mask

你只需要把你的小面具摘掉

and show us all who you really are.Hm?

然后给我们所有人看看你究竟是谁。嗯?

Very poor choise of words.

你可真不会用词(蝙蝠侠说let her go,那就go呗,小丑放手让瑞秋摔下楼)

Harvey,Harvey,Harvey Dent.

哈维,哈维,哈维·丹特。

Oh,excuse me. I wanna drive.

哦,不好意思,我想开车。

I like this job.I like it.

我喜欢这个活,我真喜欢

Rack them up,rack them up ,rack them up.

架起来,架起来,架起来

Ooh,you wanna play.Come on.

哦,你想玩玩,来啊

Come on.

来!

He missed!

他不见了

Come on,come on.

来,来

Come on.Come on. I want you to do it,I want you to do it.Come on!

来,来,我要你继续,我要你继续,来!

Come on.

hit me.Come on, hit me!

撞我,来,撞我!

Hit me!

撞我

Come on,come on,

来,来

Aah!Could you please just give me a minute?

啊哎!你能过一会儿再来么?(直接扔掉小刀,完全没有抵抗,被抓进去救刘先生是计划中的一部分,

但是比起救刘先生,小丑这时比较想知道蝙蝠侠真面目。何乐收到朋友问起:为什么小丑会救刘先生,

因为收到黑帮的委托。只有刘先生知道黑帮资金去向,如果刘先生不及时被救出来,招供了,钱就全没了,

所以对黑帮来说——比起杀蝙蝠侠,留钱更重要。同时,小丑说过做擅长的事绝不能白干,所以,老价格,

一半。然后肚子有手机炸弹的圣诞闪光神经胖子说的老大,指的是马洛尼,和小丑配合)

of couse not.

当然不是

Me?

我?

I was right here.

我一直在这里

Who did you leave him with?

你让他跟谁在一起了?

Hm?Your people?

嗯?你的人?

Assuming,of course ,that they are still your people

当然...假设他们还是你的人

and not Maroni's.

不是马洛尼的

Does it depress you,commissioner

这有让你沮丧么,长官?

to know just how alone you really are?

意识到你到底有多孤单了么?

Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?

你意识到你需要为哈维·丹特的尴尬处境负责了么?

(小丑说戈登让马洛尼的人而导致哈维被绑架,戈登该负责,其实是小丑控制的戈登的手下,小丑把责任推给马洛尼。)

What's the time?

现在几点?(设了定时炸弹,知道自己被审讯不方便带遥控,不知道时间比较尴尬,要不然他还能多说几句骚话。)

Well,depending on the time ,he may be in one spot or several.

哦,取决于时间,他可能待在一个地方或几个地方(双关,指完好或者被炸得一地都是,炸到几个地方)

Mm-hm?

嗯嗯?

Ah,the "good cop,bad cop"routine?

啊,那个红脸黑脸的套路?(小丑对各种套路十分了解啦,好警察暗指戈登,坏警察暗指凌驾法律之上的蝙蝠侠)

Never start with the head.

不要从头上开始

The victim gets all fuzzy.He can't feel the next

受害者会变得麻木,他不能感受到接下来的...(这里是魔术的一个效果——刀枪不入,详见《魔术脑》)

See?

你看吧?

I wanted to see what you'd do.

我想看看你会怎么做

And you didn't disappoint.

然后你没有让我失望

You let five people die.

你让五个人死了(假伴蝙蝠侠的布莱恩·道格拉斯,一个喝酒应对恐吓的黑人警察局长,一个up上天堂的胖女人法官,理查德·丹特,一个美国车辆管理局DMV的帕特里克·哈维)

Then you let Dent take your place.

然后你让丹特替代你

Even to a guy like me,that's cold.

即时对于我这样的人来说,你也太冷血了(逆向指责)

Those Mob fools want you gone

那些傻瓜匪徒想要你消失

so they can get back to the way things were.

然后一切可以回到原来的模样

But I know the truth.

不过我知道真相

There's no going back.

已经回不去了

You've changed every things.Forever.

你把改变了一切,永远的(代表堕落黑暗中的城市的曙光,代表哥谭出现的三剑客,

蝙蝠侠、戈登、哈维丹特,和代表人们开始对正义有希望)

I don't wanna kill you.

我才不想杀你

What would I do without you?

没了你,我该干什么(只是觉得好玩)

Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No,no.

回去敲黑帮贩子的竹杠?不,不。

No,no.

不,不

you.You complete me.

你。你让我变得完整了。(举个栗子:屠龙宝刀无处屠龙,某天冒出了一条龙,就赋予了屠龙宝刀存在的意义)

Don't talk like one of them.You're not.

别像他们一样说话。你不一样。

Even if you'd like to be.

就算你想也不行。(希望仅有的配得上的对手不要变弱)

To them,you're just a freak like me.

对他们来说,你只是一个像我一样的怪物。

They need you right now but when they don't

他们现在需要你,不过当他们不需要的时候

they'll cast you out like a leper.

他们会像对待麻风病人一样驱赶你(语言孤立蝙蝠侠并diss蝙蝠侠想要守护的哥谭人民,希望蝙蝠侠厌恶那些人)

You see,their morals,their code

你看,他们的道德,他们的准则

it's a bad joke.

就像一个糟糕的笑话

Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

一碰到麻烦就全丢了。

They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

他们只有在太平的时候才会当好人。

I'll show you.

我会让你看到。

When the chips are down,these These civilized people they'll eat each other.

在危机关头,这些...这些所谓的文明人,就会互相残杀(用双船实验佐证自己的diss,不过失败了)

See,I'm not a monster.

看吧,我不是一个恶魔。

I'm just ahead of the curve.

只不过想法超前

You have all these rules,and you think they'll save you.

你的原则也太多了,还觉得它们能救你

Oh.Then that's the rule you'll have to break

噢,那你就得打破这条原则(克里斯蒂安·贝尔演的蝙蝠侠不杀人不用枪)

to know the truth.

才能知道真相(用直觉告诉蝙蝠侠爱的人和守护哥谭的光明骑士哪个重要)

The only sensible way to live is without rules.

在世上生存唯一明智的方式 就是没有原则(随机应变,适者生存,虽然这句话没错,但是这是野蛮人,不是社会人)

And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.

今晚你要打破你唯一的原则

Oh,There's only minutes left,

哦,只剩下几分钟了

so you'll have to play my game if you wanna save one of them.

如果你还想救他们其中一个的话,你就得玩我的游戏

You know ,for a while there,

知道么,有那么一会儿

I thought you really were Dent.

我还以为你真是丹特

The way you threw yourself after her.

当你奋不顾身地跟她跳下去...哈哈哈

Look at you go.

看看你的样子

Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?

哈维知道你跟小可爱之间的事情吗?(激怒蝙蝠侠,让他等下没有理性去思考小丑给的地址是否正确)

Killing is making a choice.

杀人就是做出选择(待会救了哪个人也就是杀了另一个)

Choose between one life or the other.

在两条命里选一条

Your friend the district attorney,

你的检察官朋友(district attorney地方检察官)

or his blushing bride-to-be.

还是他害羞的准新娘

You have nothing,nothing to threaten me with.

你没有任何,任何可以威胁到我的东西

Nothing to do with all your strength.

你的力气没有一点用处

Don't worry,I'm gonna tell you where they are,

别急,我会告诉你他们在哪(小丑被打疼了)

both of them.And that's the point.

都告诉你。不过,重点来了

You'll have to choose.

你必须做出选择

He's at 250 52nd Street

他在第52大街250号(小丑说这是哈维的地方,但是其实绑的是瑞秋)

and she's on Avenue X at Cicero.

而她在西塞罗的艾克斯大街

I want my phone call.

我想要我的电话

I want it . I want it.

我想要,我想要

I want my phone call.

我想要我的电话

How many of your friends have I killed?

你有几个朋友被我杀了?

Six?

六个?(哦,小丑他自己也不知道居然杀了你这么多朋友呀~)

Do you wanna know why I use a knife?

想不想知道我为什么用刀

Guns are too quick.

枪太快了

You can't savor all the little emotions.

你品尝补刀所有...细微的感情(诱导警员像蝙蝠侠一样靠近他、打他。

哦,记得小丑待会坐警车逃离,头探出车的那个镜头么,那手臂的肌肉...)

You see,in their last moments people show you who they really are.

你看,人在最后一刻的时候会露出真正的样子

So in a way,

所以从某种程度来说

I knew your friends better than you ever did.

我比你都更了解你的朋友

Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

你想知道你哪个朋友是懦夫么?

What?Sorry?

什么?麻烦重复一下?

I just want my phone call.

我只是想打个电话

Xuxuxuxu...

嘘嘘嘘...(像哄小孩一样让人质安静)

Hello there.

你好啊(对刘先生说的,目的达到,解救刘先生成功)

I told you,I'm a man of my word.

我跟你说过,我这人说话算数

Where is the Italian?

那个意大利人呢?(指告密后不见的马洛尼,这里有人说马洛尼有点像

《教父》的感觉,也有人说这里的意大利人是口音很重,将被喂狗的那位)

You see,I'm a guy of simple taste.

你知道,我这人口味很简单。

I enjoy dynamite and gunpowder and gasoline.

我喜欢炸药、火药还有汽油(重音汽油,意在叫手下倒汽油)

Ta,ta,ta,ta..

嗒嗒嗒嗒..(意在提醒和注意)

And you know the thing that they have in common?

你知道它们之间有什么共同点吗

They're cheap.

它们都很便宜就(指炸药和纸币。炸药是制造成本便宜,纸币是对小丑来说没价值)

Oh,I am.

噢,没错

I'm only burning my half.

我只烧掉我那一半

All you care about is money.

你关心的只有钱

This town deserves a better class of criminal.

这个城市应该有一个更高的层次的罪犯

and I'm gonna give it to them.

我会满足他们的(意指小丑自己是高层次罪犯,拐个弯夸一把自己)

Tell your men they work for me now.

告诉你的人现在他们替我干活

This is my city.

这是我的城市

"Freak."

怪物(小丑重复了一遍意大利口音,意在嘲讽)

Why don't we cut you up into little pieces

我们为什么会不把你切成一小块一小块(意把他财产瓜分给手下和把人片成肉片喂狗)

and feed you to your pooches?Hm?

然后喂你那些杂种狗?嗯?(杂种狗一层意指手下,一层指恶狗)

And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.

接着我们就会看到一只饿狗究竟会有多忠诚。(同上)

It's not about money

我关心的不是钱。

it's about sending a message.

我关心的是发出一条消息(打电话给电视台播出炸医院的游戏规则)

Everything burns.

全都燃烧吧

I have a vision of a world without Batman.

我想象了一下,一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界

The Mob ground out a little profit

黑帮没有创意地重复赚点小钱

and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.

警察努力地一桩一桩地破案

And it was so boring.

这太无聊了(如果蝙蝠侠身份被揭穿,那警察就会抓捕凌驾法律之上的蝙蝠侠,

小丑会很无聊,这句是小丑自己的心理写照,自己说出来了)

I've had a change of heart.

我改变心意了(小丑告诉大家自己不想知道蝙蝠侠的身份了)

I don't want Mr.Reese spoiling everything

我不希望里斯先生毁了一切

but why should I have all the fun?

但我怎么能享受所有的乐趣呢?

Let's give someone else a chance.

让我们给其他人一个机会

If Cloeman Reese isn't dead in 60 minutes

如果科尔曼·里斯60分钟内没死

then I blow up a hospital.

我就会炸掉一家医院

Hi.

嗨。

You know

知道吗

I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us,Harvey.

我不希望我们之间有什么怨恨,哈维

When you and --

当你和...(假装不知道瑞秋的名字,让哈维来补充,然后哈维就很生气的补充:瑞秋!)

Rachel were being abducted

瑞秋在被绑架的时候

I was sitting in Gordon'cage.

我还坐在戈登的笼子里呢(还记得那张坐在牢笼里拍手那个经典画面么。)

I...I didn't rig those charges.

那...那个炸药不是我弄的。

Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

我真的看起来像个有计划的人吗?(有,大大的有,但是抓住别人看到他

疯癫的外表下应该不会有缜密的计划这个刻板印象而说出的台词,心机boy~)

You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.

知道我是什么吗?我是条追着车跑的狗。

I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

就算追上了也不知道要干嘛

You know ?I just do things.

知道吗?我只是做事情(翻译过来就是,我享受过程)

The Mob has plans.The cops have plans.

黑帮有计划,警察也有计划。

Gordon's got plans.

戈登也有计划。

You know,they're schemers.

知道吗,他们都是阴谋家(指责和贴标签)

Schemers trying to control their little worlds.

阴谋家想要控制他们小小的世界。

I'm not a schemer.

我不是一个阴谋家。(划清界限)

I try to show the schmers

我想让阴谋家们看到

how pathetic their attempts to control thing really are.

他们企图控制一切的努力 到底有多可怜(正向合理化)

So when I say--Ah.Come here.

所以 在我说--唉,过来点。(小伙子过来集中注意被我洗脑)

When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal

在我说,我不是故意针对你和你女朋友的时候

you'll know that I'm telling the truth.

你知道我说的是真话(框架赋格重复,洗脑加深印象)

It's the schemers that put you where you are.

是阴谋家把你弄到这地步。

You were a schemer,you had plans

你曾经是阴谋家,你也有计划(希望他和过去撇清界限)

and look where that got you.

看看把你害成了什么样。(变得不需要正义的计划,更随心所欲)

I just did what I do best.

我只不过做了我最拿手的事

I took your little plan

我拿了你的小计划

and I turned it on itself.

然后反过来利用了它

Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of

bullets.

看看我吧这城市搞成什么样了,就用了几桶汽油,几发子弹(还真是)

Hm?You know what I noticed?

嗯?知道我发现什么了?

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan."

事情按计划走时,没人会恐慌。

Even if the plan is horrifying.

即时这个计划非常可怕

If tomorrow I tell the press that,like,a gangbanger will get shot

要是我明天告诉媒体,有多少个少年犯会被枪杀

or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up

或者一卡车的士兵会被炸飞

nobody panics.

没人会恐慌

Because it's all part of the plan.

因为这全都是计划中的一部分

But when I say that one little old mayor will die

可当我说,有个小老头市长会死

well,then ,everyone loses their minds.

哇,于是所有人都失去理智了

Introduce a littke anarchy

引入点无政府状态

upset the established order

打乱既定的秩序

and everythings becomes chaos.

让一切都变得混乱

I'm an agent of chaos.

我是混乱的代理人

Oh,and you know the thing about chaos?

噢,你知道什么是混乱吗?

It's fair.

是公平(双面人最看中的就是公平,可他犹豫不决,让硬币安慰自己是命运的安排.ps.双

正面硬币:魔术道具,英文名也叫double face。注意到说句台词的时候伸出来后又弯曲了的食指么,小丑的手指摁住了左轮的击铁,哈维其实无法顺利开枪)

Mm-hm.

嗯嗯。(小丑死不死都是成功的,没杀小丑,代表哈维认同了小丑的观点,杀了小丑

,代表光明骑士也会杀人,也堕落了。)

Mmm.Now we're talking.

嗯,我们总算在一个频道上了(收到反馈,拉黑洗脑成功)

I'm ready right now to blow you all sky-high.

我已经准备好了把你们都炸上天

If anyone attempts to get off their boat,you all die.

如果有谁企图下船,你们就都得死

Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat.

每条船上都有一个遥控器,可以引爆另一条船

At midnigt,I blow you all up.

到了午夜,我会把你们都炸飞。(手里拿着稿子呢,对这出戏准备充分呀)

If,however,one of you presses the button,I'll let that boat live.

不过如果其中一条先引爆了对方,我就会让这条船活下去

So who's it gonna be?

那么,会是哪条船呢

Harvey Dent's most-wanted scumbag collection

哈维·丹特最想要的人渣收藏品(我好想翻译成人渣手办)

or the sweet and innocent civilians?

还是可爱无辜的小市民?

You choose.

你们来选择。

Oh,and you might wanna decide quickly

噢,你们也许得快点决定(时间压迫)

beacause the people on the other boat

因为另一条船上的人

may not be quite so noble.

也许没有那么高尚(给一个合理化借口)

We really should stop this fighting,

我们真的该别打了

otherwise we'll miss the fireworks.

要不然我们会错过烟花的

And here we go.

来吧,开始吧

Can't rely on anyone these days.

这年头谁都靠不住

You gotta do everything yourself.Don't we?

什么事情都得自己来,我们俩不都是这样么

That's Oksy.I came prepared.

没关系,我是有备而来的

It's a funny world we live in.

这世界真是滑稽。

Speaking of whice, you know how I got these scars?

说到这个,知道我这些疤是怎么来的吗

Oh,you.You just couldn't let me go,could you?

哦,你,你就是不能让我死,是吗

This is what happens when an unstoppable force

当无法阻挡的力量,碰上无法动摇的物体

meets an immovable object.

就是这样的结果

You truly are incorruptible,aren't you?

你真的是无法被腐蚀的,是吗?

Huh?You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.

你?不会杀了我是出于某种错位的自以为正义的感觉

And I won't kill you

而我不会杀你

beacause you're just too much fun.

是因为你实在是太有趣了

I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

我想你和我注定要永远这样玩下去

Maybe we could share one.

也许可以合住一间(这种惺惺相惜的搞基般的暧昧感是什么鬼??)

You know ,they'll be doubling up,the rate this city's inhanbitants are

losing their minds.

知道吗,照这城里居民发疯的速度,很快就得挤双人间了(字面理解,同时铺垫哈维

已经堕落成双面人了)

Until their spirit breaks completely.

直到他们的精神彻底瓦解。

Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent

直到他们看清楚真正的哈维·丹特

and all the heroic things he's done.

和他所做过的英雄事迹

You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul

in a fistfight with you?

你不会真以为我会冒险靠着和你肉搏来决定这场哥谭灵魂之战的输赢吧?

No.You need an ace in the hole.Mine's Harvey.

I took Gotham's white knight.

我拿走了哥谭的光明骑士

and I brought him down to our level.

并且把他拉到了我们这个层次

It wasn't hard.See,madness,as you know

这不是很难。看,疯狂,你也知道

is like gravity.All it takes is a little push.

这就像地心引力一样。你就只需要轻轻地一推。

Ha...hahaha...

哈哈哈哈哈...



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3